Morning Pages Exercise

 I'm doing morning pages again this morning to try to wake myself up and get ready to write. I'm not sure what to write about again this morning, outside that I have interviews today. I'm really hoping for a job soon, it's starting to stress me out. The job interview this afternoon is remote and with marketing so I'm hoping maybe I have a shot. I have a lot of really neat ideas for them and I think they might be a great place to work, so we'll see what happens. 

Today I'm going to be working on another scene with Chandler, where there's the auditions and the meet cute (first one anyway) for him and Cassandra. I'm stealing a lot from my other books, but that's okay, no one will be the wiser lol but I am hoping it works well. I think it will be good. I am hoping to get into Cassandra's chapter today too and do the first college scene and then the Crucible scene. We'll see how far I end up getting today. My interview is at 2:30, and I'm hoping to start writing at 12ish.

I'm feeling pretty good today mentally, like I can be focused and get things done. I'm going to stretch and I am getting my coffee and my environment set up first. I think having everything set up and prepared is important so I am ready to go and organized. It hopefully will help today and I'll get a lot done. I also like how I've been keeping track of my words, instead of words (well I keep track of words too) but I keep track of sprints, because I am trying to do sprints now and encourage them. I think that's helpful. Also, if I do a good job today, I have chocolate in the pantry for me to eat. Hooray.

Okay, I don't feel like writing anymore right now. I'm going to go get my coffee and stretch and then I'm going to get started. Let's see how this goes, wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts